Until there's a cure... hope and healing every day.
What We Do
The Parkinson Association of Northern California…PANC…is an organization dedicated to contributing to the lives of people with Parkinson’s, their families and caregivers. We live our motto:
Until there’s a cure…hope and healing every day.
To that end, PANC, through its members and supporters, provides the following activities and services to our community.
- Supports the search for prevention and cure
- Actively promotes community awareness
- Connects with over 30 support groups for people with Parkinson’s and their caregivers
- Presents a workshop for support group facilitators
- Presents an annual educational seminar – 2014 saw over 400 people attending!
- Publishes a quarterly newsletter, The Parkinson Path
- Hosts Journal Club meetings
- Staffs an office - call 916-357-6641
- Provides respite opportunities through Del Oro Caregiver Resource Center, Redwood Caregiver Resource Center, and Passages Caregiver Resource Center.
- Provides housing safety modification opportunities through Rebuilding Together Sacramento.
All of these activities are funded through the financial support of our community. Help us with your donation.
PANC is a non-profit 501(c)3 organization Tax ID #68-0372037
Call Us: 916-357-6641 Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mailing Address: 1750 Prairie City Rd., #130-220, Folsom, CA 95630