Until there's a cure... hope and healing every day.
Funds collected support the activities within our region.
The Parkinson Association of Northern California…PANC…is an organization dedicated to contributing to the lives of people with Parkinson’s, their families and caregivers. We live our motto:
Until there’s a cure…hope and healing every day.
To that end, PANC, offers the following activities and services to all those in Northern California with Parkinson’s disease.
- Supports the search for prevention and cure
- Actively promotes community awareness
- Connects with over 30 support groups for people with Parkinson’s and their caregivers
- Presents a workshop for support group facilitators
- Presents an annual educational seminar – 2014 saw over 400 people attending
- Hosts Journal Club meetings
- Publishes a quarterly newsletter, The Parkinson Path
- Staffs an office serving the region - call for days and times 916-534-7279
All of these activities are funded through the financial support of our community. We appreciate your donations!!
PANC is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization
Federal Tax ID# 68-0372037
number: 916-534-7279 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
address: 7840 Madison Ave., Suite 107, Fair Oaks, CA 95628