Until there's a cure... hope and healing every day.
Be A Member
The Parkinson Association of Northern California…PANC…is an all-volunteer organization dedicated to contributing to the lives of people with Parkinson’s, their families and caregivers. We live our motto:
Until there’s a cure…hope and healing every day.
To that end, PANC, offers the following activities and services to all those in Northern California with Parkinson’s disease.
- Supports the search for prevention and cure
- Actively promotes community awareness
- Hosts over 30 support groups for people with Parkinson’s and their caregivers
- Presents a workshop for support group facilitators
- Presents an annual educational seminar – 2013 saw over 400 people attending!
- Hosts Journal Club meetings
- Publishes a quarterly newsletter, The Parkinson Path (formerly The Park Bench)
- Staffs an office serving the region
All of these activities are funded through the financial support of our community and through membership in PANC. Membership is available to anyone with an interest in Parkinson’s disease and related conditions. Members are entitled to one free admission to the annual seminar.
Individual Membership - $50
Corporate or Business Membership - $150
PANC is a non-profit 501(c)3 organization
Becoming a member is easy. Fill out the following membership form and start benefiting from PANC today.
Call Us: 916-534-7279 Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit Us: 7840 Madison Ave., Suite 107, Fair Oaks, CA 95628